4-WEEKS IMMERSION TRIAL PROGRAMME
Bridging the Gap Early Intervention offers an Immersion Programme to all
students prior to a full-term formal enrolment.
1:2 Ratio Class
Your child will be placed in a 1:2 ratio class with an early interventionist
After 4 weeks of close observation and monitoring, an Observation Report on all domains (physical, cognitive, social & psychological) will be given to the parents.
Educational, Speech and Occupational Assessments
Educational, Speech and Occupational Assessments will be conducted to assess your child’s learning difficulties across all domains, and to identify which best intervention will be required.
A consultative meeting will be held together with the parents, clinical director, and the early interventionist to review educational, speech, occupational, psychological reports and 4-week observation report.
Individualised Education Plan
Further assessment and observation will be done to create an Individualised Education tailored to child’s need once the child is formally admitted.
Limited vacancies available.
What makes us Different?
- A Baby Bonus Approved Institution
- Early intervention programmes designed to bridge the gap in the Physical, Cognitive, Social, Psychological and Spiritual aspects of each child.
- Well-equipped team of Educational Therapists
- Special efforts to create a fun and safe environment for specially-abled children to learn in
- Proven results, with constant feedback and observations on the child’s learning progress
SIGN UP FOR
The 4-weeks Immersion Trial Programme
North Buona Vista Road :
74, 91, 92, 95, 191, 196, 198 & 200
NR5, NR8, 32, 74, 74E, 91, 95, 100, 105, 106, 111, 145, 147, 185, 191, 196, 198 & 200
Buona Vista MRT Station
East-West Line & Circle Line
TAXI AND CAR
Taxis & cars may access 2 drop-off
points via Rochester Park or
Vista Exchange Green
Get in touch with us
- The Rochester Mall, 35 Rochester Drive,
#03-26, Singapore 138639.
(65) 6909 2170