One word to describe the therapist, dedication! We send our boy since he was 4 and he is 6 this year. Teachers, therapist don’t create miracles but create milestones. With the pouring dedication and kind attention to details, we saw our boy growing and bridging the gap in his own pace. When a kid doesn’t cranky but looking forward to school every day, it’s a sign this place it’s an enjoyable place to be.
There are a few things we like about BTG:
- The sensory gym – Kids enjoy the gym facilities during OT and free time. Also, it has lots of safe gym equipment.
- Weekly updates – What the kid is learning, and homework for parents to do in the weekend (just an easy task to play with kids).
- Advice – If they see something needs to get a specialist to check up, clinical director would highlight it and advice for immediate action. Example, for my boy, we were urged follow up check with ENT due to his drooling.
- 1-1 and sometime 1-2 – This setting is a life saviour especially during the pandemic. When the EIPIC classes were changing to 1-1 setting gradually, BTG class already resume running as usual. While waiting for EIPIC to resume, we are grateful our boy early intervention continues with BTG.
- Fees – It’s one of the cheapest 1-1 private early intervention. If you compare with the private intervention hourly rates
- All under one roof – BTG has all the OT, ST, ED and other therapists under one roof. There is no need to rush here and there for different therapist. Parents can enjoy me time 2-3 hours before picking the child up.